Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact is the sixth and final Naruto instalment of the PlayStation Portable. It was released in North America on 19 October 2011, in Japan on 20 October 2011 and on 21 October 2011 in Europe.
The game starts from Kazekage Rescue Mission and goes all the way up to the Five Kage Summit. The gameplay itself is very similar to Dynasty Warriors.
ALSO SEE:- Dragon Ball Z – Tenkaichi Tag Team PSP CSO-ISO (Compressed) Android Game for (PSP+PPSSPP)
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact Features
- Re-Live Current Naruto Storylines � Fans can experience their favourite anime storylines with crisp animation cut scenes in full VO and fight in epic battle sequences while executing famous finishing moves like Wind Style: Rasenshuriken that re-creates the anime storyline
- Large Scale Battles � Test your skills against hordes of attacking enemy ninja in frenzied large scale melee battles & emerge victorious using famous moves like Naruto’s Big Ball Rasengan & Shikamaru’s Shadow Sewing Technique!
- 360� Rotating Camera � Upgraded camera views enhance battles sequences that offer an exciting and immersive gameplay experience
- New Anime Characters � Over 50 characters including gigantics like Eight-Tails, Kakuzu & Gamabunta, including Awakenings features that enable incredible power and defence for short bursts
- Deep Missions � Over 100+ unique battles to experience over 8 stages and 25 custom designed missions
- Card Collection � Collect over 300+ character cards, create card combinations to enable special character power-ups
- Sole Training- Kill at least 1-1000 hordes of enemies but only one player.
- Ad-Hoc Connected Play � Battle enemy ninja hordes together with friends in Tag Battle mode
HOW TO PLAY
- Download PPSSPP.apk
- Then Download Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja PSP ISO ROM.
- Run PPSSPP app and select your Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja PSP ISO ROM.
- Play and enjoy the game